INCUBATOR was a career and entrepreneurship course for artistic students, recently qualified artists or creative entrepreneurs in Copenhagen.
- • TItle: Incubator – An incubation course for creative startups
- • Duration: 2011, 13 weeks
- • Credits / ECTS: –
- • Schools / Organizations: CAKI – Center for Applied Artistic Innovation, CSE Lab at Copenhagen Business School and Republikken
- • Participants: Students from the art schools in Copenhagen
- • Teachers: a great number of guest speakers and entrepreneurs
INCUBATOR was a career and entrepreneurship course for artistic students or recently qualified artists or creative entrepreneurs in Copenhagen.
INCUBATOR gave you the opportunity to work with and clarify your future entrepreneurial career and to transform your idea into a business.
For 13 intensive weeks you became part of a dynamic interdisciplinary environment of peers. Her you were challenged by inspiring and challenging inputs through talks, reflections, role models, coaching and tools to help you navigate and develop your creative or artistic career.
During the process you were given a personal office space in the creative office community, Republikken, where you had to define a 5-year strategy for your future entrepreneurial career.
INCUABTOR focuses specifically on the creative and cultural industries as a growth environment.
Participants from the course in 2011 have developed sustainability projects that range from a trend forecast bureau to an architectural communication consultancy.